In the event of sending a player off, notify the Secretary ASAP preferably by email at email@example.com or a phone call (a text is acceptable) on the first availabile opportunity after your last game.
Complete and sign the Referee Dismissal Form:
• This sheet is available from the ground manager and is completed and signed in triplicate;
• Referee is to retain the white top copy;
• The sheet should include the exact charge which is taken from Section 15 (1) of the NRL Laws of the Game.
Complete the Referee/Touch Judge Report, relevant to the grade of the player.
• If you have never completed one before, click on Rafftery’s Rules for tips on how to write your statement. Properly completed statements improve the chances of conviction.
• If the dismissal resulted from a touch judges report, they too should fill out one of these reports.
Complete the online form.
For South Sydney games, save the SSJ Incident Report form in your documents and then email it to the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org by midday on the Monday. Advise the Secretary of your availability to attend Judiciary on the Wednesday night or a contact number for them to reach you on.